Post Production 2- "Before Final Submission"
Before final submission I have gone through every little detail possible, page to page. Starting with the cover I made sure that the cover picture looks good when transferred to the pdf file. I also made sure that there arent any misspellings, I did this throughout the magazine especially the feature article. next was the contents page I didn't do any additions to this page just making sure that you could read all the words clearly and looked nice and clean. After going through the contents page the feature article was next. This consisted of rereading the article and checking to see if there were any mistakes or confusion. I didn't have any real problems going through everything. I didn't need to add anything or make any major changes just little adjustments. Any big changes I made were shown through the blog post, "Post Production 1". I am extremely pleased with the outcome of my magazine. I feel proud of what I've produced and feel confident submitting it.
Comments
Post a Comment