Post Production 1- "All Edits + Revisions"

 After gaining advice from class about my portfolio project I was able to go back and change the things that needed improvement. The first thing I did was changing the cover. I took away the title of the magazine as the title is inside the main image already. This made the product look a lot more coherent as I felt as well as my peers that having the title above the image was unnecessary. I moved some of the content around so that the image wouldn't be blocked and the words could be read clearly. The next thing that I achieved was editing my contents page. I wanted to make the words and numbers to the content titles and descriptions bigger and easier to read. I made the numbers bigger than the words for a more appealing look and increased the opacity of the columns in the background, this made the words easier to read. That was the extent of editing I made to the contents page, the next was the feature article. All I did for this section was breaking up the text to make the article more aesthetic. I also put quotation marks around the quote at the bottom of the page. 

Comments