Storyboard

When creating my storyboard in the end I feel like I changed pieces of my concept. I originally planned on writing something about a country and what fashion is like there and how my readers could replicate that. However, I didn't like that idea very much and decided my feature article would be about the younger generation and where fashion is headed. The article, Storyboard your way to success supports this, "Storyboarding is a structured exercise based on brainstorming. You can use it in all stages of the problem-solving process, but it's especially helpful for generating alternatives and choosing among them." I know I will be able to write about race inclusivity, body positivity, as well as gender fluidity in fashion. Creating this storyboard gave me a lot of great ideas as to how I'm going to showcase my goal. I also changed the title of my magazine to something funkier. I feel like there's still an attachment to fashion as well as how interesting generation Z is. After finishing my storyboard I was able to look at it and really visualize what my magazine is going to look like in the end. In other words, "An important characteristic of storyboarding is its visual nature - not just the artwork you can include on the boards, but the very fact that the words are listed so that everyone can see and respond to them." I feel that doing this storyboard it's given me a look into how the final product will be, it's made me excited to get started.


https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1S97d5xxNnYXtncjxAFOsZyI7jPjfnp9Whttps://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=16ATC3DSjenbVHeUFF-957vJXLkGbmyDGhttps://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=19nobk0GNEdGW6enkHBbPg6n7h5GLFVuuhttps://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=12w2hPsDuOd-XAxO0ns90RfeLv6MfbGGH

Comments