Production 3- "Finishing Touches"
1/17
I have worked on completing the layout of my images in a way that I feel appeals to my audience and I feel confident in. I had some trouble figuring out ways to crop some of the pictures I chose but I ended up using photoshop to cut out the background of an image that I'm placing on the contents page. I had to take the images that my featured interviewee sent to me and import them into the feature article page. After I added them I made the background page color compliment the color theme of the pictures. Once all the imagery was finished I moved on to completing the typography. I used certain websites that I could download fonts off of and used those to create a fun and interesting look for my magazine. I used the website, "DaFont", the most as it had a wide range of options for me to choose from. Furthermore, some of the fonts I stayed consistent with in order to have a cohesive theme to my magazine.
Comments
Post a Comment