Production 2- "InDesign + Feature Article"
12/21-1/3
Over this break, I have taken a lot of pictures. I went to my friend's house and was very successful in my photoshoot. I was able to get pictures of my friends with different styles and outfits that work with my magazine's concept. I'm extremely pleased with how they've turned out so far. I still need to edit and arrange them in In Design. It shouldn't be too difficult as I already have my layout figured out. I also feel confident using the program since I've watched a few tutorials. However, if I do get stuck on something I'll be able to do the research to figure out the problem.
1/4
So far, I have imported my images into In Design and I feel really pleased with how it's been going so far. I have also done the interview aspect and I'm doing more research on the girl I am interviewing. I know at the moment she just sketches her designs and doesn't have anything she has made quite yet. However, she is going to school at the University of Florida for fashion merchandising. She's started from being an artist and has a website where you can buy her art. Her main goal is to combine her art with her designs. I've been compiling all the images of artwork she has that she also believes embodies her designs and picking which ones I would like to use. Since she goes to school with other aspiring fashion designers, she gets to see what this younger generation believes fashion to be. She's been sharing with me a few people who share the same image of race inclusivity and breaking down gender barriers.
1/10
I have currently been working on my feature article. My mom has been a great help when I have gotten stuck and has given me a lot of inspiration. As of right now, my article is close to being completely done. I plan on finishing it this weekend as well as importing it into In Design. I haven't tried doing font changes and exploring how I'm going to make the article look aesthetically pleasing yet. This is also something I will be figuring out over the weekend. I've accumulated all the necessary material for writing the profile of my interviewee. I'm excited to see how my magazine is going to look once I have everything in In Design. I have gotten so much closer to finalizing my project.
Comments
Post a Comment